Here is more on the stance that companies should hire 1 vendor that can handle all 3 aspects of search (paid placement, paid inclusion and natural). There is also a little shot against the traditional agency who typically handles the paid placement and treats it like a media buy.
SEO and Paid Search Campaigns: Share the Data!:
"Companies often hire multiple vendors to manage SEM campaigns. One firm, often a traditional agency, manages the paid search advertising spend; another executes an SEO or site-side optimization campaign; and in some cases, a third firm manages paid inclusion feeds into Yahoo!'s OSMX program. There's nothing wrong with this strategy, except these companies often don't -- or won't -- share information."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was just searching for a product, service or web page to review for my site SEO Traffic Rank, I'm constantly trying to find related info for ads computerbrat.com matrix seo seo seo tool tool. Any way I liked your page!
Post a Comment